Interior Weatherization, Inc. 713 15th Ave. Fairbanks, A K 99701
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
-Owners & renters who meet the income guidelines in single family homes, multi-family dwellings & Mobile homes
-Any household that received LIHEAP (low income heating assistance) SSI, ATAP, TANF, APA/IA, FOOD STAMPS OR SENIOR BENEFITS within the last year is automatically eligible.
WHO IS NOT ELIGIBLE?
Any home weatherized by us after April 2008, is not eligible. Any home that has received a rebate for improvements from the “home energy rebate program” is not eligible.
|To be eligible for Weatherization services your gross income for the previous 12 months cannot exceed the income limits for the family size.|
|2016 Size||North Star Borough||Denali Borough|| Nenana,
Homes Weatherized before April 2008, can reapply
Increase your energy efficiency and comfort and save $$
Lower your heating and electric bills by up to 30%
The paperwork is not difficult Download an application at:
Contact us for your application today!
452-5323 or 1-800-478-5323 ext. 0
Interior Weatherization, Inc
ENERGY SAVING MEASURES INCLUDE:
- Heating system Tune-up, Repair or Replacement
- Thermal Doors
- Crawl Space & Attic Insulation
- Triple-Pane Windows
- Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs
- GVEA Home$ense Electrical Audit & Products
- What Can You Do To Prepare?
Contact your vendor and get on a budget plan. These plans take into consideration your annual usage and then set you up for a set, budget, amount each month . This spreads out the cost of heating and makes the payments more manageable and easier to budget for
- Create your own “energy fund.” Start to put a little money aside each week/month to cover your heating bills when winter comes.
- Sign up for weatherization or seal up drafts in your home yourself. Anywhere you can feel cold air coming in, the heat can also escape. For more information on free and low-cost weatherization go to http://www.ahfc.us/efficiency/energy-programs/