Your membership matters!
Members vote on bylaws, organizational changes, elect Board Members, and receive a monthly newsletter. Thank you for your continued support!
- Membership & Fees
Single $25 or $35 Couple
TWO Easy Ways To become a member:
- 1. GO TO THE FAIRBANKS SENIOR CENTER (1424 Moore Street, Fairbanks, AK 99701)
- Pick up a membership form at the reception desk in the Senior Center lobby.
- Fill it in and return it to the reception desk together with the appropriate fee.
- 2. DOWNLOAD MEMBERSHIP FORM
- Print form (Clicking form on left – to PRINT
- Return it by mail with payment to the office
(1424 Moore Street, Fairbanks,AK 99701)
Other Ways to Donate
Business or Individual Donations are also accepted:
A tax-deductible gift of any size will help provide nutritious Meals-On-Wheels to home-bound seniors in our community, congregate meals, transportation services, help increase activities and future growth of your Fairbanks Senior Center. Please call the Senior Center at 907-452-1735 to get more details from Executive Director Darlene Supplee.
Fairbanks Senior Center
1424 Moore St.
Fairbanks, AK 99701